Thursday, June 25, 2009

Live Music Galore

I've been looking around at listings, and HOLY CRAP is there a lot of music happening tomorrow night.

The Gaslights and American Catastrophe at Davey's.

Cherry Tree Parade, 68 Comeback, and Softee (featuring Tantrum fan Sarah Anderson) at the Brick.

Jackie Greene at Crosstown Station.

Nas and Damian (Jr. Gong) Marley, which is now at the BEAUMONT.

Little Brazil, Audiovox, and Mr. History at Czar Bar.

Summer Breeze (a '70s and '80s Yacht Rock Tribute) at recordBar. This is also drummer Billy Brimblecom and wife Allie's farewell to Kansas City show; they're moving to Nashville. I caught them last time, and I guarantee you will enjoy it.

And there's some Stevie Wonder guy at Starlight.

Add in the Lenexa BBQ Battle, and we've got ourselves an embarrassment of riches.

Here's hoping there are enough fans to go around.

(Sorry, no links. I'm lazy today.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget my brother is getting married Saturday.