Friday, March 27, 2009

Blessings = Counted.

Since we booked our trip in January, it seems like a veritable assload of things are now happening the week we’re gone.

Here’s what we’d enjoy if we were here:

-My group, Tantrum, has a show at the Westport Coffeehouse Theater (okay; so I knew about that one)
-Her group, Massive Tassel Bellydance, is doing Artopia
-Corey and Mo will be in town to do a benefit show (and drink)
-Our friend Amy will be in town from Massachusetts
-Pete’s friend will be in town from AZ, which means we don’t get to vet her
-The Royals’ Opening Day/Weekend
-The Final Four
-Aterciopelados @ Beaumont Club

There was something else too that I can’t remember. Not that Ireland doesn’t trump, but there was purt near jack shit happening the week before and after.

But now, with up to 8” of snow (and associated travel delays) coming tomorrow, I’m suddenly quite pleased with our schedule, thank you very much.

3 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Jeni arrives Monday, April 6 and leaves Sunday, April 12 sometime around 6pm and I think that covers the exact time that you'll be gone. The epitome of suck - I really wanted you both to meet her.

JJSKCK said...

We'll be back late on April 11th if all goes as planned. I don't know if we'll be worth a damn Sunday, but we'll see if we can arrange something.

Unknown said...

Josh---I'm sure Pete can re-inflate her if you get back in time.