Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jet Set

Our business travel schedules do not coincide well.

She left Tuesday morning and will get back Saturday night. We’re going to a Super Bowl party Sunday, and then I leave early Monday morning for a week.

It sucks.

Also sucking is the fact that she is currently in San Francisco, staying at a $300/night hotel in the heart of the city.

I will be in eastern Wyoming, 3.5 hours north of Denver, trying to decide whether we should eat at the Arby’s or the Subway.

Good times.

2 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

I'll be in Denver through Saturday if you want to come down and hang out for awhile. Give me a call.

JJSKCK said...

That would be great; unfortunately I'll have 3 co-workers in tow and I think the extent of our time in Denver will be in the airport.